Prev: Re: Ship pictures Next: Re: FT Roleplaying (long)

Re: Ship pictures

From: Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@b...>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 00:09:08 -0400
Subject: Re: Ship pictures

Date sent:  9-SEP-1996 10:07:17

>>FYI: Geohex, at www.geohex.com , now has pictures of at least some of
the
>>completed and painted Full Thrust ships, including some of the hard to
>>figure out NSL ships.  Now I can finally see how that damned carrier
is
>>supposed to go together....

>>John Crimmins
>>johncrim@voicenet.com

>I just looked at this yesterday,  the biggest NSL ship is the heavy
>cruiser.   All the NAC/ESU and Kravak ships are depicted.  There are no
FSE
>ships.

Overall, I was quite disappointed with the poor quality of the photos.
We
could do better. It really needs a page for each fleet, with links to a
page
for each ship.

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
|				      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: Re: Ship pictures Next: Re: FT Roleplaying (long)