Prev: Undeliverable Mail Next: Re: Tours

Re: Micromachines Ships

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 1996 17:24:38 -0400
Subject: Re: Micromachines Ships

At 08:30 AM 8/30/96 PST, Paul wrote:

>You play armati?

Well, actually I haven't played Armati. I HAVE played DBA. I'm painting
up
some extra figures to add to my DBA Romans and Caledonians so that I can
play Armati in Intro scale. You can paint up a couple of armies for DBA,
then build up to Armati Intro, then Optimum, then Epic, and then DBM.

>We looked at the system and found it to be smoothly free
>flowing, but restrictive as to what the player can do. We play DBM
>mostly, but its flaw is rules confusion (ie. What did they mean here?).

I intend to (someday) compare DB* with Armati. I like DBA but there are
some
things in Armati which I might prefer. Until I've got enough figures
painted
I won't know.

>Have you tried the A-Z Ancients rules yet?

No, I haven't. Who publishes it? Who writes it? What's it like?

We should probably take this to e-mail.

Allan

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Undeliverable Mail Next: Re: Tours