Prev: Re: Fighter Numbers/Regroup Option Next: Undeliverable Mail

Re: Fighter Numbers/Regroup Option

From: "What's the problem? Just vaporize. Everyone. Everything. Poof. Total victory." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 1996 13:36:09 -0400
Subject: Re: Fighter Numbers/Regroup Option

>	 Would you permit fighters of different types to group together?
>can't see any reason why before or after a sortie interceptors couldn't
>group with say torpedo planes to protect them. However, I have the
feeling
>that if you allowed fighter groups of mixed types to exist the game
might
>degenerate into a logistic nightmare.

I wouldn't. I'd allow them to travel together, and if someone attempted
engage the torp ftrs in dog-fighting the interceptors could turn about
and
engage *them* in a dog-fight.  :-)

Keep them two seperate groups; saves on logistics, too.  :-)  (then why
am
*I* always trying to complicate things??)

Mk
-
"Oh, yes. You. Prepare to die, Earth scum. Again!"

"Oh, I think you've made your point. Now sit down and shut up so we can
go home!"

"Look. When a vastly superior alien culture comes all this way to take
over your world, certain basic laws of planetary conquest apply. For
example, when someone points a quad-vected, hyperthermic cosmoblaster
at you, it's a fair bet you're about to become toast."

"Will you please sit down and be quiet?!"

"Or perhaps in your case, a whole loaf of toast!"

Prev: Re: Fighter Numbers/Regroup Option Next: Undeliverable Mail