Prev: Re: Micromachines Ships Next: Re: Micromachines Ships

Re: Micromachines Ships

From: starwarsnut@j... (Paul A Neher)
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 07:30:16 -0400
Subject: Re: Micromachines Ships

On Thu, 29 Aug 1996 23:38:27 -0400 Allan Goodall <agoodall@sympatico.ca>
writes:
>At 10:48 PM 8/29/96 -0400, you wrote:

>Romans and Caledonians for Armati? Parthians, Germans, etc. for
Armati/DBA?

You play armati? We looked at the system and found it to be smoothly
free
flowing, but restrictive as to what the player can do. We play DBM
mostly, but its flaw is rules confusion (ie. What did they mean here?).
I play Alexandrian Macedonians, a pard plays War of the Roses English,
and another 2nd Crusades English. Needless to say,   they make for some
AWESOME non-historical battles.  Have you tried the A-Z Ancients rules
yet?

Paul

Prev: Re: Micromachines Ships Next: Re: Micromachines Ships