Prev: Re: Micromachines Ships Next: RE: Micromachines Ships

Re: Micromachines Ships

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 06:05:50 -0400
Subject: Re: Micromachines Ships

On Fri, 30 Aug 1996 timj@uk.gdscorp.com wrote:

> Paul A Neher wrote:
>
> > We play DBM
>
> Is this the same as DBA (De Bellus Antiquas or something?) by the
Wargames
> Research Group? And similar to Hordes Of The Things (HOTT) from the
same
> publisher. If it is then I agree on the rules confusion bit, else
whats DBM?

DBM is De Bellis Multitudinis (sp?), using more detailed rules (mainly
troop quality in addition to troop type - for example English longbowmen

are better than french peasant archers) and more troop elements. It was
developed from DBA. Having more detailed rules means being more confused

- this is Phil Barker's work, after all <vbg>

Oerjan Ohlson

( Snailmail: Ljuskarrsvagen 44N1, 133 31  Saltsjobaden, SWEDEN
     )
( Telephone: +46 - (0)8-7177891
     )
( Email: f92-ooh@nada.kth.se
     )
-------

Prev: Re: Micromachines Ships Next: RE: Micromachines Ships