Prev: RE: Micromachines Ships Next: RE: Simple Question

RE: Tours

From: SimonC@d... (Simon Campbell-Smith)
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 00:19:00 -0400
Subject: RE: Tours

"Do they allow tours of most of the sub?  Or is there any restricted
areas
like the reactor room?"

  Well, the entire engine room (about half of the sub) is classified, to
therefore, no tours.  However, what I think are the coolest areas,
Control
and the Torpedo room are not classified, and assuming you're a US
citizen,
you're ready to rock and roll.

>  Ever touch a tomahawk cruise missile?

No I never touched a tomahawk. However, I have guard a whole load of the

land based ones (Long time ago now).

The Jester

'So here I am once more in
the palyground of the broken hearts'

Script for a Jesters Tear

Prev: RE: Micromachines Ships Next: RE: Simple Question