Prev: Re: I bought it! Next: Re: I bought it!

RE: Micromachines Ships

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 17:48:48 -0400
Subject: RE: Micromachines Ships

At 04:03 PM 8/29/96 -0400, you wrote:
>On Thu, 29 Aug 1996, Mike Miserendino wrote:
>> andy wrote:
>> >I probably should have played the game before I started buying
>> >the ships.	:-)
>>
>> Nah, you can never have too many minis. :)
>>

>When you run out of figures to paint, you die.

	So, besides me, how many other people on this list are now
assured
of immortality?  A friend of mine once one a gift certificate at a
convention.  After it was handed to him, he walked away shaking his head
and
wondering aloud "Let's see....	Figures I won't paint, or games I won't
play?"

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: I bought it! Next: Re: I bought it!