Prev: Re: I bought it! Next: Re: I bought it!

Micromachines Ships

From: Thomas.Granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 07:48:42 -0400
Subject: Micromachines Ships

    Someone mentioned a model of Deep Space 9 that is 40cm across.
This would look fantastic with the normal sized miniatures.

    I recently purchased a Micromachine set that includes the floating
city of Bayspin (spelling?) from Star Wars.  The floating city fits
perfectly on top of the Micromachine Deep Space 9.  The two of them make
a very interesting looking space station that is a bit larger.	Hmmm,
I wonder what two floating cities, one on each side of DS9, would look
like?

    How many people have been able to find the new Bablyon 5
Micromachines.
I've been looking at Target, Walmart, K-B Toys, and Toys-R-Us and can't
find them here in the south San Francisco Bay area :-(	I'd love to get
copy of the newer Narn ships.

    I have found some new Star Wars Micromachines from a series called
Shadows of the Empire.	These have two ships packaged with three people.
I'm using them to add some new misc ships to my fleets.

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: Re: I bought it! Next: Re: I bought it!