Prev: Re: Spaceship Paint Jobs Next: Re: Tours

RE: Full Thrust questions

From: Steven Guffey <magetower@r...>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 15:23:31 -0400
Subject: RE: Full Thrust questions

----------
From:  Chad Taylor[SMTP:ct454792@oak.cats.ohiou.edu]
Sent:  Wednesday, August 28, 1996 3:43 AM
To:  FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

>I just bought a model of DS9 (that star trek thing) that measures about
>40cm across and looks great beside my FT models, it actually "looks" to
>scale (although I'm sure the "actual" scale is way off).  So, what is
the
>largest Station anyone has designed?  Every time I sit down to work on
one
>I get a little dizzy ;)

> > I can't seem to find the points cost for the Sa'Vasku ships, could
someone
> > help me out here?
> >

> There aren't any yet.  But there's been plenty of tries at it on the
this
> group.

Give this one a try ;)

(please keep the heckling to a minimum, folks)

Mini Death Star

Military Space Station (FTL capable)

Mass: 1000
Thrust: 1
Damage Points: 500
AA Megabattery: 16  (4 in each of 4 arcs)
Tri-arc A batteries: 32  (4 banks of 8 covering 4 arcs)
Tri-arc B batteries: 40  (4 banks of 10 covering 4 arcs)
Tri-arc C batteries: 50  (2 banks of 12; 2 banks of 13)
PDAF: 20
ADAF: 6
Screens: 3
Fighter Groups (normal): 20
Nova Cannon: 1
Superior Sensors: 1
Area ECM: 3
Extra Damage Control Parties: 22 (for a total of 44)

Can launch all 20 fighters at once.

Point cost: 7251

I know this is not accurate for the SW setting, but it was sure fun to
create.  And yes, I have actually created a sheet for it.

I have designed the Death Star out of the Tech Manual on a one for one.
(spreadsheets are good...I think ours is the best designed to date)

Death Star  (I won't bore you with the particulars)

Mass: 110,000		Points: 850,258

Big enough for ya?

guff

Prev: Re: Spaceship Paint Jobs Next: Re: Tours