Prev: Re: Full Thrust questions Next: Re: Spaceship Paint Jobs

Re: Full Thrust questions

From: rick mower <grendel@a...>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 02:34:16 -0400
Subject: Re: Full Thrust questions

At 01:29 AM 8/28/96 -0400, you wrote:I play the kra'vak and when we
first
started to play FT my friends were mad because they thought iI picked
the
strongest race there was. We played a game and iI won but they were
saying
that the kra'vak were to tough, and I said that there has to be a way to
beat them, and boy did they find a way, a shitload of missles in my
face.
Well needles to say I lost all games after that then I suggested that
the
kra'vak dont have any point defense systems, so we decided to use
scatter
guns as pdf, it helps a little but not alot.

Rick Mower