Prev: Re: Stargrunt II Next: Spaceship Paint Jobs

Re: Star Wars Full Thrust

From: Stuart Ford <sford@v...>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 17:41:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust

<sam@bifrost.demon.co.uk>
> >writes:
> >
> >>Never played Star Warriors, and ever since I took out a star
destroyer
> >>with a single TIE interceptor (first time I played TIE fighter), I
> >>haven't paid much attention to using the computer games as a useful
> >>source of information...
> >
> >And HOW praytell did you do that? Were you in invulnerable mode? I
have
> >never been able to even weaken one's shields!
>
> Didn't he tell ya, he was using Death Star mode! ;);)

There is a little toy you can use in Tie Fighter, the dreaded Heavy
Space Bomb.
If you use a full lode, you can just about kill any ship in the game
without
firing a laser.  However, getting close enough to use them is another
story,
unless you are playing on EASY.

Stuart Ford

Prev: Re: Stargrunt II Next: Spaceship Paint Jobs