Prev: Re: That's it, I'm off. Next: Re: Mars

Re: Mars

From: I wouldn't go out with a woman who I wouldn't trust on belay <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 11:35:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Mars

>>>Probably all due to alien interference.  I'm sure someones probably
>>>written a book on that too.
>>
>>Maybe a stray Kra'Vak railgun round...or the Vorlons, who knows...
;-)

>>Mk
>
>	 I remember Patrick Moore a couple of years ago pointing out an
>uncanny resemblance between some moonor other (one of Saturn's?
Jupiter's?)
>and the Death Star.

That's Mimas, one of the inner moons of Saturn (it has a diameter of
~400km,
and the impact crater which resembles the DSMG (DeathStar Main Gun) is
about
135km across.

Pretty impressive looking image.

Mk
-
JMS: "You have a problem."

Con Organizer: "The room's big enough."

JMS: <shakes head> "No, you don't understand. My People are coming..."

Prev: Re: That's it, I'm off. Next: Re: Mars