Prev: Re: Stargrunt II Next: RE: Re:Something Strange..

RE: Re:Something Strange..

From: ngilsena@i...
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 08:56:22 -0400
Subject: RE: Re:Something Strange..

> Date: 	 Fri, 23 Aug 1996 10:58:19 +0000
> From: 	 SimonC@denplan.co.uk (Simon Campbell-Smith)
> Reply-to:	 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> To:		 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Subject:	 RE: Re:Something Strange..

> Danger Spoiler Alert
> 10
>

> 9
>

> 8
>

> 7
>

> 6
>

> 5
>

> 4
>

> 3
>

> 2
>

> 1
>

> The only good Centari is one eating vaccum! Without being a spoiler I

> hope they get everything they deserve++. Harking back to mawwiage one

> only has to look at Vir's fianc to realise they your average Centari
is
> a raging megalomaniac with genocidal tendencies. They are nearly as
bad
> as those mandible mashing kra'vak who are also best seen floating
around
> in the debris of their recently missiled ship! Oh well I really must
stop
> foaming at the mouth.
>
> Grand Admiral Simonov
> CinC ESU 3rd Fleet
>
> aka Simon Campbell-Smith
>
> Remember its not over till the fat NAC Admiral is in the Gulag
>

>  ----------
They are both dead races (according to Kosh at least) and he should
know, considering what has happened to him lately.

As to raging meglomanics, I think that would probably appeal to most
of the people who play wargames of whatever sort.

Favourite race : Vorlons. SLOW, but lethal and devious.  Basically
perfect.
Niall Gilsenan
Dublin Institute of Technology,
Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin,Ireland.

Prev: Re: Stargrunt II Next: RE: Re:Something Strange..