Prev: Re: FT/B5 PBeM - official call for players Next: RE: Re:Something Strange..

RE: Re:Something Strange..

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 05:04:03 -0400
Subject: RE: Re:Something Strange..

Oh! Despair and Horror! Have the Centauri not killed enough even for
their sick and twisted tastes! We stand here, oh friends on the brink
of Armageddon with the great enemy scratching at the door and the
Centauri want to play WORD games... They shall find, I think that the
Narn are far from defeated and a reckoning shall soon come.........

;-)
" The eyes of G'Quan filled with rage at the sight of the enemy."-Book
of G'Quan
Warleader W'Kan
Narn Regime High Command

Prev: Re: FT/B5 PBeM - official call for players Next: RE: Re:Something Strange..