Prev: Re: B5 BREWs update. Next: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules)

Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules)

From: "John Phelps" <jphelps@a...>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 00:05:10 -0400
Subject: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules)

Samuel Penn <sam@bifrost.demon.co.uk> asked:

> Hmm... Anyone built Full Thrust ships out of Lego?

:: raises hand ::   Uh, I'm guilty!  ;)

I don't own any ship minis, so I build LEGO *brand blocks* starships
when
we play.  Of course, we've only played a couple of times.  But, I don't
see
any point to buying them, the playing is more than painting.

We kept them simple - three of the "4 length" rectangles in a T
structure
was the smallest warship, and they expanded up from there.

Besides, it brings back memories of starship battles on the floor of my
bedroom in grade school - LEGO *brand blocks* rule!  Of course, they are
jealously protective of the copyright, hence the *extra*.  ;)

Sometimes, you just need to chill out...

John

John Phelps  ****   mailto: pbguru@cris.com or jphelps@austin.apple.com
OIC, Gundi's Gang -- Anything expressed above is strictly my opinion --
Murphy's Law of Combat, #66:
	    The enemy is never watching until you make a mistake.

Prev: Re: B5 BREWs update. Next: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules)