Prev: RE: Re:Something Strange.. Next: RE: "Mawwiage....."

Re: "Mawwiage....."

From: Jerry Han <jerry@u...>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 11:46:37 -0400
Subject: Re: "Mawwiage....."

Jonathan Davis wrote:
> I wouldn't want to cross swords with us married guys over a
"Diplomacy"
> board.  Mike and Allan would be the first I'd want to ally with and
> the first I'd want to backstab..... ;)
>
> What is really great is when I'm in deep thought over how to deal with

> an opponent's heavy fighter arsenal or which star system to engage
with
> my squadrons in a FT campaign game, my wife will ask,
>
> "What are you thinking about?"
>
> "Oh, nothing.  We really should get the driveway sealed this fall."
>
> Old age and guile will always beat youth and skill.

Damn.  I should learn how to do that.

(Carol gets this greatest look when I tell her I'm contemplating how
to effectively use my beam weapons.  Though, for better or worse, I
think she's actually accepting the fact that her fiance is weird.
(8-) )

J.

--
     Jerry Han - Network Engineering - UUNET Canada, Toronto, ON, Canada
	http://www.uunet.ca/~jerry -  email:jerry@uunet.ca - TBFTGOGGI

Prev: RE: Re:Something Strange.. Next: RE: "Mawwiage....."