Prev: RE: IRe: More ideas on B5 Next: Re: "Mawwiage....."

Re: "Mawwiage....."

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 04:42:44 -0400
Subject: Re: "Mawwiage....."

> Hah! Shows how much YOU know about marriage! Married men are MUCH more
adept
> at guile, stealth, and subterfuge (these are necessary survival
traits). Not
> to mention the cultivation of creative stupidity: "I forgot to take
the
> garbage out AGAIN? Boy, am I stupid or what?"
>
> Allan

I side w/Alan here (being a married man of 10 years) and would like
to add that when you have KIDS you also add the skills of bribery,
reverse psychology, bluffing, and making secret codes!!!!! ;-)
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.

Prev: RE: IRe: More ideas on B5 Next: Re: "Mawwiage....."