Prev: Re: Murphy's Laws of Combat Next: Re: "Mawwiage....."

Re: Star Wars Full Thrust

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 21:40:59 -0400
Subject: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust

At 07:21 PM 8/21/96 -0400, Scott wrote:

>Hey, happens to the best of us! I myself spent 30+ years dodging that
>particular bullet before it caught up with me, but I couldn't be
happier now.
>(Is she reading this?)

I got married when I was 22. We've been married for 11 years, and 4 days
(not that I'm counting, or anything :)	). It helps when you marry
someone
who likes card and roleplaying games.

>I used to scoff at long engaements. Then I started actually trying to
plan a
>wedding. We figured 4 months would be plenty, since we were only having
40
>people or so. Yeah, right! 2 years would have been nice!

Our engagement was 13 months, and it still seemed rushed in the last
couple
of weeks. Assume everything will take twice as long as planned, and you
should do okay.

Allan

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Murphy's Laws of Combat Next: Re: "Mawwiage....."