Prev: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules) Next: Re: Murphy's Laws of Combat

Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules)

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 19:26:50 -0400
Subject: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules)

Paul wrote:

>We had a battle where a rebel transport was being attacked and it went
>FTL ... in FT terms it took forever (2 turns) ... but in SW, they warm
>and zooooom ... c'ya.

In SW, they still took time to compute the flight path, otherwise they
might
pass through a gravity well.

>Any ideas?

For SW, it might work better in a campaign setting, where the ship might
not
end up where it intended to go if insufficient time was allotted to
calculate the jump.

Mike Miserendino

Prev: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules) Next: Re: Murphy's Laws of Combat