Prev: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust Next: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust

Re: Star Wars Full Thrust

From: Jerry Han <jerry@u...>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 16:43:53 -0400
Subject: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust

)

>>> NO, NO! Sub racks miss on 1-3, do 1 point4-5 and do two points on a
>>> 6!
>>
>>DOH!	I missed that part of the message.  Damn, I feel embarrassed
now.
>>(8-(	Apologies.
>
>Hello! That makes two of us in the 'my face is red' department.
>
>>Oh, I'll just stick my head back in the sand.  I'll blame it on the
fact
>>that I just got engaged this past weekend.  (8-)
>
> What *is* this?? First Scott, now Jerry?!? Mien Gott, they're being
taken
> over, one by one!!!

Gee, you make it sound like "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" or
something.
(8-)

It's not that bad... it's around two years until the wedding, so it'll
be a
while before other parties start limiting my e-mail time.  (8-) Besides,
you
never know, I might be able to convince her to play FT.  (I managed to
get
her to watch a game I was running, so you never know...)

> Next thing ya know they won't have time to play PBeM, won't be able to
> post, won't be able to read email, won't be able to log in...

I'm just getting married, I'm not going to be sent to outer Mongolia.
(8-)

> (no, really, congrats, Jer)

Thanks Mark.

WEDDING BELLS
Mass: 5 per rating
Points: 10 per rating

Acts as an advanced ECM system.  When engaged by an opponent, the
Captain
affect by the Wedding Bells must make a saving throw against the rating.
If this roll is failed, the Captain cannot command the vessel any more
due
to... ah... other committments.  (8-)

J.
--
     Jerry Han - Network Engineering - UUNET Canada, Toronto, ON, Canada
	http://www.uunet.ca/~jerry -  email:jerry@uunet.ca - TBFTGOGGI

Prev: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust Next: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust