Prev: RE: More ideas on B5 Next: Re: CMD Future Wars products

Re: Cool Counters

From: FieldScott@a...
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 10:03:29 -0400
Subject: Re: Cool Counters

Tim writes:

> In addition how do people use the B5/SW M. Wikan counters, I think I'm
going
>  laminate mine using the laminate your own sheets from the office
suppliers

> with
>  black backing paper. Ayone else got some input?

My plan is to print them out on a color printer, then take them to
Kinkos to
have them copied onto card stock to make them stuffer. Haven't gotten
around
to it yet, though. If I ever do, I'll let you know how much it cost me.

Scott Field

"Four brave men who do not know each other will not dare to attack a
lion.
 Four less brave, but knowing each other well, sure of their reliability
and
consequently of mutual aid, will attack resolutely.  There is the
science of
organization of armies in a nutshell."
						 -- Ardant du Picq, 1868

Prev: RE: More ideas on B5 Next: Re: CMD Future Wars products