Prev: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust Next: Re: Murphy's Laws of Combat

Re: D7

From: Kyle Klingler <kklinglr@f...>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 23:36:45 -0400
Subject: Re: D7

On Fri, 16 Aug 1996, johnjmedway wrote:

> >>  Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 23:45:14 -0400 (EDT)
> >>  From: Kyle Klingler <kklinglr@freenet.columbus.oh.us>
> >>  Subject: Re: I survived GenCon!
> >>  A gaming store here in Columbus, OH still has the plastic
Federation ship
> >>  models (Dreadnought, Crusier, Destroyer, Tug) and metal Klingon
D-7.

> >>  If you want the address and phone number, I can provide it.
>
> Is that the one released for FASA's Star Trek (detailed as all hell)
or
> the one for Star Fleet Battles (almost zero detail).

The Star Fleet Battles models.	Sorry.

---
> |  john_medway@zycor.lgc.com	|  Landmark Graphics Corp  |
512.292.2325  |

---
> |		   "I am not a user. I am a human being."

---

*  Kyle Klingler - kklinglr@freenet.columbus.oh.us  "I'm not dumb.   *
* I just have a command of thoroughly useless information."  Calvin  *
*   "I have the strength of madness."  Miaowara Shiro		     *

Prev: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust Next: Re: Murphy's Laws of Combat