Prev: Re: Cool Counters Next: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules)

Re: Cool Counters

From: What in the name of Uncle Marvin is that?? <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 14:39:22 -0400
Subject: Re: Cool Counters

>In addition how do people use the B5/SW M. Wikan counters, I think I'm
going to
>laminate mine using the laminate your own sheets from the office
suppliers with
>black backing paper. Ayone else got some input?

I haven't had much of an opportunity to actually use the B5 counters of
Mike's
(as 90% of the FT I've done lately has been via email), but when I was
at an
SF con back in Ohio this past spring I brought some with me
(unfortunately,
only black-n-white printouts; no color printer available here easily)
and
people drooled.  :-)

Mk
-
  /@		       .  .	      If you insist on reaching for a
  <|\			  .  )	      star, be prepared to take a long,
   |		     /\ 	      hard fall.
   |		    //
   /		 o //*		      Indy - climber, astronomer,
adventurer
  /		<%- /|\ 	      supreme. Have rope, will travel.

Prev: Re: Cool Counters Next: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules)