Prev: Re: Honor Harrington: Ideas for conversion? Next: Cool Counters

Re: Cool Counters

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 07:40:16 -0400
Subject: Re: Cool Counters

I don't think I'll be doing any Star Trek counters. The Micro
Machines are too cheap nowadays and just about every ship is
available. One thing I might do is post my "Home Galaxy" counters for
our games here. My fleet (The justly feared Jhi Domination ;-) has a
complete counterset along with the Terran Unity and the Mantax
Alliance. As for the Honor Harrington stuff, until there is a working
ruleset to deal with the peculiarities of the space combat in the
books, I'll probably hold off. (Although rolling ship to double my
missile "throw weight " is appealing....)
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.

Prev: Re: Honor Harrington: Ideas for conversion? Next: Cool Counters