Prev: Re: Ship Record Cards (was I survived GenCon) Next: Re: CMD Future Wars products

Re: Macro Thrust

From: starwarsnut@j... (Paul A Neher)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 12:36:17 -0400
Subject: Re: Macro Thrust

On Sun, 18 Aug 1996 12:53:43 -0600 "Mark A. Siefert"
<cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu> writes:

>	I am not trying to build models that fit a specific genre.  I
haven't
>come up with any plans just yet.  But, I have come up with some
>guide-lines:
>	3-8 inches:  ESCORT
>	8-14 inches:  CRUISER
>	14-22 inches:  CAPITAL

Wow! Those sizes are lots bigger than I was looking for ... but they are
definately MACRO. Mike and I are doing mass36 cruisers for our Macro
Thrust and I'm using an MPC Klingon D-7 Battlecruiser ... it's about
12".

>	Now...all I have to do is get some info on scratchbuilding.

Balsa wood, sheet plastic, and lots of electronics parts. Toy guns,
model
pieces, etc. All work well.

Paul

Prev: Re: Ship Record Cards (was I survived GenCon) Next: Re: CMD Future Wars products