Prev: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules) Next: Re: Gen Con '97

Re: Star Wars Full Thrust

From: Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@b...>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 10:46:53 -0400
Subject: Re: Star Wars Full Thrust

Date sent:  19-AUG-1996 15:40:29
>Fighter Classification 	Fighter Designation
>Interceptor Fighter			T.I.E. Interceptor

Why does everyone class T.I.E. Interceptors as Interceptors?
They pack Four very heavy lasers and can wreak havoc with
most ships. Much better at anti-ship than a regular TIE
wouldn't you say? I always class them as Fast fighters. It
gives them the edge they deserve without compromising their
ability to attack shipping.

Other than that, and the small number of fighters on your ships,
it looks fine to me.

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
|				      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules) Next: Re: Gen Con '97