Prev: Re: Macro Thrust Next: Re: CMD Future Wars products

Re: Macro Thrust

From: starwarsnut@j... (Paul A Neher)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 1996 14:59:11 -0400
Subject: Re: Macro Thrust

On Sat, 17 Aug 1996 11:28:26 -0600 "Mark A. Siefert"
<cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu> writes:
>Hi-Ho Everyone:
>	After GEN-CON and seeing some huge Star Wars "Macro-tures", I
>was inspired to do something similar with Full Thrust.  I was wondering
if
>there are any scratch-builders out there with any suggestions on how
>to get started.  I don't plan on building anything rivial that six-foot
>long Star Destroyer, in fact the max size I am shooting for is about
>15-20 inches.

Did you get my SW FT specs? Well, I am planning using the 16" Star
Destroyer model as the max size, and scale the rest to it at a ratio of
about 1":100m in length. Some I will probably try to carve out of balsa
or some other product, and then hoppefully mold. Some sizes are looking
at a moncol h/crs at 12", a nebulon-b at about 4", a correllian cruiser
at about 1", etc. Fighter squadrons will be represented by a single
micromachine fighter w/ a d6.

Paul

Prev: Re: Macro Thrust Next: Re: CMD Future Wars products