Prev: Re: I survived GenCon! Next: Macro Thrust

Re: Gen Con '97

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 1996 11:19:01 -0400
Subject: Re: Gen Con '97

Paul wrote:
>To all of you who went this year, as crowded and as full as the games
get
>... is it worth it to go for just one or two days (namely Sat-Sun
>afternoon?)? I have NEVER been there, and it sounds like a great time!

If you only desire to go for 1 or 2 days try Friday and Saturday.
Saturday
is also known as Sci-Fi Saturday with extra events related to sci-fi.
Sunday gaming ends at 4pm, with less activities then the previous days.
highly recommend going all four days if you can make it.  There's just
so
much to see and do! :)

Mike Miserendino

Prev: Re: I survived GenCon! Next: Macro Thrust