Prev: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules) Next: Re: SG Genre (repost)

Re: Gen Con '97

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 23:33:29 -0400
Subject: Re: Gen Con '97

At 09:14 PM 8/15/96 PST, you wrote:
>To all of you who went this year, as crowded and as full as the games
get
>... is it worth it to go for just one or two days (namely Sat-Sun
>afternoon?)? I have NEVER been there, and it sounds like a great time!

Depends on your distance to the con. It's 12 hours away for me. Last
year I
thought I got a bit more out of it staying for all 4 days; this year I
arrived Wednesday night, and stayed for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
Personally, I'd probably still go for two days, but I'd prefer Friday
and
Saturday, as Sunday is usually a wind down day. If you can, check this
year's programme and see if there would be enough to keep you busy both
days. It will be a good indicator if it's worth going for only two days.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules) Next: Re: SG Genre (repost)