Prev: Re: CMD Future Wars products Next: Re: Gen Con '97

Re: NAC Marines

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 11:46:47 -0400
Subject: Re: NAC Marines

On Thu, 15 Aug 1996 CNCALD@ccmail.monsanto.com wrote:

> I must say this is a problem for Geo-Hex/CMD: the lack of organization
> of their catalog. Though the GeoHex catalog shows pictures of several
> of the SG2 figures, there is no possible way to link the pictures
> to the descriptions.

In the GZG catalogue, the sub-titles (is that the correct word?) under
each picture tells what figures, left to right, are on the picture. BTW,

the SGII figures are GZG, not CMD. Most of the SGII non-powered figures,

and (IIRC) about half of the powered, are shown in the -96 GZG
catalogue.

Even though you might not be able to buy directly from GZG, you should
be
able to get the catalogue (for 5 IRC).

Oerjan Ohlson

( Snailmail: Ljuskarrsvagen 44N1, 133 31  Saltsjobaden, SWEDEN
     )
( Telephone: +46 - (0)8-7177891
     )
( Email: f92-ooh@nada.kth.se
     )
-------

Prev: Re: CMD Future Wars products Next: Re: Gen Con '97