Prev: Re: SAAB hits the can. Next: Re: SG Genre

Re: SG Genre

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@d...>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 08:54:04 -0400
Subject: Re: SG Genre

On Fri, 16 Aug 1996 kx.henderson@qut.edu.au wrote:
> Who makes these Denizen Federation Marines?  And where can I get them
here
> in Oz?

Stone Mountain Miniatures makes them in the USA, so I'd bet that you'll
probably have the same trouble getting them as you have with other
imported figures.  They look good, and come 4 to a pack for $6.00.

> I also have a more general question.	According to my sources, Grendel
> Productions Ltd have gone out of business.  Can anyone confirm or deny
this?

They have definitely closed up shop. The latest rumor is that they were
going to be bought by Heartbreaker.

Rick Rutherford       rickr@digex.net	    The above opinions are mine.
"It seems to me that the nearer painting approaches sculpture the better
it is, and that sculpture is the worse the nearer it approaches
painting."
					     -- Michelangelo

Prev: Re: SAAB hits the can. Next: Re: SG Genre