Prev: Re: Proposal: "Full Thrust: ANIME" (Was Re: Macross) Next: Re: Torpedoes

Re: Macross

From: ##Sandy Clark <foundry@u...>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 1996 09:37:18 -0400
Subject: Re: Macross

Dear Bucket,

Send me your address and I'll trade you a 2" model of the Macross for
some nifty junk from your parts box!

I have FOUR of them.  They came out of the model kits for the bad guys'
ships in Macross.  Sorry, I forget the names.  Anyway, each kit has a
tiny scale model of the Macross with it.  My personal fleet boasts three

of them!

-Sandy

**
Digital Radio Foundry					  Sanford L.
Clark
3320 Orlando St.					  Christeen
Harger
Knoxville, TN  37917					  423-522-9576

     Your Source for News and Information from the Digital Frontier
**