Prev: Re: Reloading torpedo planes Next: Re: Star Wars Models ...

RE: Renegade Legion\Star Wars

From: Timothy Klaus <tklaus@m...>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 18:11:20 -0400
Subject: RE: Renegade Legion\Star Wars

----------
From:	"Mike Wikan" <mww@n-space.com>
Sent:	Wednesday, August 07, 1996 6:08 AM
To:	FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
Subject:	Re: Renegade Legion\Star Wars

My producer was working with FASA at the time Ren Leg was worked up.
Strangely enough, the whole TOG\RL system was engineered way back
when the Star Wars license was up for grabs as a game. TOG\RL was the
system that FASA used for their proposal, and after they lost the
bid, was the basis for the Renegade Legion series. Also one of my
College buddies did art for the Renegade Legion products, Star Wars
line, and Battletech (Allen Nunis) as well as some of the Colonial
Marine comics and X-Wing-Rogue Squadron comics.. Small world, eh?
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.

RL is a game that has hit it big here, I have Prefect all the way down
to the grunts . And all the minitures which are still made by CnC
minitures. Some of our game secssions last for several days. In fact
I've converted 4 Star Trek game players to this game. Hope that it will
no die like FASA's Star Trek did.

Prev: Re: Reloading torpedo planes Next: Re: Star Wars Models ...