Prev: Re: Gone to GenCon Next: Re: Renegade Legion\Star Wars

RE: Full Thrust Record Sheets

From: timj@u...
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 04:41:39 -0400
Subject: RE: Full Thrust Record Sheets

Adam wrote:

--I don't think anyone has come up with an automatic diagram generator
yet.

Too much work really when so much software already does 90% of the work.
Does
anyone want to write their own postscript output driver?

I use VISIO which is a pretty common office tool and you can create
templates
for all the hull shapes and weapons you desire. This makes for a very
powerful
system, if you have VISIO that is :-). The old VISIO version 3.0 is
going for
peanuts now as version 4.0 is out. VISIO is good because it is a vector
system
which means creating the precise curves and shapes is easy compared to
raster
systems such as paint.

	Tim Jones

Prev: Re: Gone to GenCon Next: Re: Renegade Legion\Star Wars