Prev: RE: C-bats as PDAF Next: Re: Gone to GenCon

RE: Full Thrust Record Sheets

From: Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@b...>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 04:00:44 -0400
Subject: RE: Full Thrust Record Sheets

Date sent:  7-AUG-1996 08:54:44
>	 Just out of morbid curiosity, has anyone come up with some sort
of
>program for creating and printing out Full Thrust ship record sheets?
I've
>been using Window's Paint program to do some things in my spare
moments, but
>the results are somewhat less than inspiring, to say the least.  Is
there
>something out there that would do the job for lazy 'ol me?

>John Crimmins
>johncrim@voicenet.com

Pick up my shipbits bitmap from Mark's FT web page, or the SFSFW page.
This
will give you symbols for all the systems you need. All you need do then
is
draw a ship outline in something like paintbrush and copy and paste the
symbols in.

There are also a few other clipart collections about that you may want
try.

I don't think anyone has come up with an automatic diagram generator
yet.

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
|				      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: RE: C-bats as PDAF Next: Re: Gone to GenCon