Prev: Re: Star Wars Models ... Next: Full Thrust Record Sheets

Re: Cry from space (models)

From: Groucho <paulf@d...>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 22:46:37 -0400
Subject: Re: Cry from space (models)

Jonathan Davis wrote:

> CMD put a small assembly page under the foam for the ESU
battledreadnaught
> and the NAC battledreadnaught.  Do the NSL models also have this
assembly
> sheet?  I recall staring at the pieces of the ESU ship trying to
figure
> it out.  It's NOT obvious that the assembly instructions are included!
>
> Take a look, please.	I'm interested in the NSL models you've
described.

Well here in the land down under Eureka Minatures is the group who
make then and all you get is the mini inside a plastic bag, so
basically you have to take a good stab at it (so no prize for assembly
page)

Groucho

Prev: Re: Star Wars Models ... Next: Full Thrust Record Sheets