Prev: Re: C-bats as PDAF Next: Re: SW v. Kurasowa

Sience Ficton

From: Timothy Klaus <tklaus@m...>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 19:36:09 -0400
Subject: Sience Ficton

Science Fiction
What is it? It's the use of science fact and imagination.
Why does every one compare one imagination to another that has no real
comparison? Such as Star Trek is compared to all the other SF shows.The
Star Trek universe is one person's though the future should be,and
created a great show out of it. But as with all science facts and
theories there is an infinate number of WHAT IFs.
The same as with SF games it works the same way. So it's not Star Trek!
There are many games out there and a lot of them are good and some are
really bad. But as far as to compare on to the other I can not, because
a good SF fan can reall see the unlimited universes that can be created
from just even one game. And I might ad that Full Thrust can set the
basis for a very unique set of univeres to explore.
Well I said my 2 cents worth and got to blow off a little.

Choose to fight, not  negotiate. If you must negotiate, watch your
enemy's eyes.

Tim Klaus
tklaus@midusa.net

Prev: Re: C-bats as PDAF Next: Re: SW v. Kurasowa