Prev: Re: Assembling GZG FT Models Next: SG2 point costs

Re: Cry from space (models)

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 14:20:51 -0400
Subject: Re: Cry from space (models)

On Tue, 6 Aug 1996, Mike Miserendino wrote:

> Someone wrote:
> >the NSL Battleship has 5 pieces, the 2 main structures are pretty
> >obvious on putting them toghether and the bridge is simple to but
> >those 2 extra bits have me puzzled ( the long wing bit and the hull
> >section )
>
> >From the cheesy diagram thrown in the package it appears that the
small
> square plate attaches to the upper starboard side of the engine block
with
> the longer length running vertically.  Also, the wing bit is shown
attached
> to the bottom  side of the front block.
>
> If you mount the wing thing on any on the ships as shown, you might as
well
> keep a spare superglue nearby.  The wing hovers slighty above the flat
of a
> standard Geo-Hex base or flying base.  It might be recommended to cut
the
> wing or mount it somewhere else.
>
> >the NSL Escourt Cruiser has a small long thin bit apart from the
> >bridge, where does this long thin bit fit into the scene of things..
>
> Funny, I didn't have one with mine.  Are you sure it was the CE?  Mine
is
> just a solid lump of metal.  Of course this could be the long stem on
my
> CE's nose that just came separated on yours.

My CEs certainly had bridges. Of course, my BB had only 4 (or was it 3?)

pieces, and no assembly instruction whatsoever...

Oerjan Ohlson

( Snailmail: Ljuskarrsvagen 44N1, 133 31  Saltsjobaden, SWEDEN
     )
( Telephone: +46 - (0)8-7177891
     )
( Email: f92-ooh@nada.kth.se
     )
-------

Prev: Re: Assembling GZG FT Models Next: SG2 point costs