Prev: Re: Assembling GZG FT Models Next: Re: GenCon Finalized?

Re: Cry from space (models)

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 14:12:46 -0400
Subject: Re: Cry from space (models)

Someone wrote:
>the NSL Battleship has 5 pieces, the 2 main structures are pretty
>obvious on putting them toghether and the bridge is simple to but
>those 2 extra bits have me puzzled ( the long wing bit and the hull
>section )

>From the cheesy diagram thrown in the package it appears that the small
square plate attaches to the upper starboard side of the engine block
with
the longer length running vertically.  Also, the wing bit is shown
attached
to the bottom  side of the front block.

If you mount the wing thing on any on the ships as shown, you might as
well
keep a spare superglue nearby.	The wing hovers slighty above the flat
of a
standard Geo-Hex base or flying base.  It might be recommended to cut
the
wing or mount it somewhere else.

>the NSL Escourt Cruiser has a small long thin bit apart from the
>bridge, where does this long thin bit fit into the scene of things..

Funny, I didn't have one with mine.  Are you sure it was the CE?  Mine
is
just a solid lump of metal.  Of course this could be the long stem on my
CE's nose that just came separated on yours.

Mike Miserendino

Prev: Re: Assembling GZG FT Models Next: Re: GenCon Finalized?