Prev: Re: Star Wars Models ... Next: Re: Cry from space (models)

Re: Cry from space (models)

From: Stuart <B.S.Murray@n...>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 04:52:52 -0400
Subject: Re: Cry from space (models)

On Tue, 6 Aug 1996, Groucho wrote:

> I must say that delight was plastered all over my face when i recieved

> my new lot of cmd models but......
>

> No 1
>
> the NSL Battleship has 5 pieces, the 2 main structures are pretty
> obvious on putting them toghether and the bridge is simple to but
> those 2 extra bits have me puzzled ( the long wing bit and the hull
> section )
>

> No 2
>
> the NSL Escourt Cruiser has a small long thin bit apart from the
> bridge, where does this long thin bit fit into the scene of things..
>

> Can some one help me 8)

I first tried my escort cruiser with the thin bit at the front as a
sensor array,  but it looked really naff.  My solution was to place it
thin end forward on the left hand side of the ship,  it still loks like
sensor array/something to do with the ADAF.   This was the only way I
could place it so it didn't look stupid.

Stuart.

Prev: Re: Star Wars Models ... Next: Re: Cry from space (models)