Prev: Re: Where can I find LotGH? Next: Re: Star Wars Models ...

Re: Star Wars Models ...

From: starwarsnut@j... (Paul A Neher)
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 1996 18:45:12 -0400
Subject: Re: Star Wars Models ...

On Fri, 2 Aug 96 10:14:58 CDT a210486@texas.dseg.ti.com (kosta
kalogeropoulos 956-6476) writes:
>So Lucas wants to put 'more' X-wing and Y-wing's in the Death Star
>attack scene, huh? It should be obvious why he wants to do it. He wants
>make it look even better. Anyone worth their salt as a true Star Wars
fan
>had to have been blown away when they first saw the great battle scenes

>done in 'Return of the Jedi'. Especially with that initial shot of the
entire
>Imperial armada coming straight at you. I want more! :)

I just think it doesn't need it. The Rebel alliance wasn't that strong
in
the books, and I think it even says they only had like 30 fighters. The
film stills I saw look impressive ... but my point is the film doesn't
need re-toughing.

Paul

Prev: Re: Where can I find LotGH? Next: Re: Star Wars Models ...