Prev: RE: Yamato: Why did I watch it? Next: Re: Star Wars Models ...

Re: Star Wars Models ...

From: a210486@t... (kosta kalogeropoulos 956-6476)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 13:11:33 -0400
Subject: Re: Star Wars Models ...

Yes, it has been a long time since the Star Wars movies were on the big
screen.
I've seen some of the new screen shots from the newly edited first film,
and I
would think it should be ready by next year. Traditionally I think the
Star Wars
films have been released during the end of March here in the states.
Obviously to
get that jump start on the summer season.('Bring on those dumptrucks
boys, we got
another load of money to bring in!' - what film producers are probably
thinking.)

Prev: RE: Yamato: Why did I watch it? Next: Re: Star Wars Models ...