Prev: Re: "Honor Harrington" books Next: Hello, anybody out there?

Re: Star Wars Models ...

From: SGibson260@a...
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 20:02:40 -0400
Subject: Re: Star Wars Models ...

In a message dated 96-07-27 17:01:13 EDT, starwarsnut@juno.com (Paul A
Neher)
writes:

>If anyone out there has any of the star wars fighter snap together kist
>from Return of the Jedi that they would like to sell, please let me
>know. I play a game of Star Warriors (star wars fighter combat) with
>them and am having a hard time finding the ones I need. I am ESPECIALLY
>desirious of B-Wings and Y-0Wings!
>
>Paul

As part of the 'master plan' for the Star Wars universe (don't you love
corporate universes?), ERTL and ?MCE? are planning to rerelease all of
the
plastic models before the next movie comes out.  So I wouldn't spend a
lot on
any of the old model kits.

Regards,
Steve Gibson

Prev: Re: "Honor Harrington" books Next: Hello, anybody out there?