Prev: RE: What do your ships look like? (was: Minatures) Next: Re: What do your ships look like? (was: Minatures)

Re: Minatures Painting....

From: starwarsnut@j... (Paul A Neher)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 13:08:44 -0400
Subject: Re: Minatures Painting....

On Thu, 25 Jul 1996 06:27:02 +7516517 (EET DST) Niko Mikkanen
<creator@cute.fi> writes:
I personally start them all with a base coat of black primer. It makes
for instant shadows! Then I procede to pain a base color, sometimes a
highlight color, then the detail work. In doing Star Wars, the paint
schemes are already quis clear. Now, if you want to talk DS II minis,
that's where we talk about five color camoflage patterns!  ;}

Paul

Prev: RE: What do your ships look like? (was: Minatures) Next: Re: What do your ships look like? (was: Minatures)