Prev: Help with Robotech Next: Re: An appeal for help.

RE: Minatures

From: Larry Enoch <mci3@C...>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 10:54:09 -0400
Subject: RE: Minatures

> Mike Miserendino:
> > If you can't find any you like, try scratch-building.  It's a lot
cheaper
> > and fun using your own designs!
>
>	What are some good materials for scratch-building? I've been
> tempted to try my hand at it, but most of my inspiration has been to
> raid aircraft models for their missiles, fuel pods, etc.

I use: Balsa and bass wood, beads, spagetti, wire, hairbrush bristles,
cardboard, pieces of old tank, ship and plane modesl, bottle caps and
tops, sheetrock wall anchors, wire nuts, legos, pieces of old computer
boards, clay, twist-off tops from cool-aid bottles, washers, nylon
bushings, bicycle reflectors, telephone plugs... etc.  You would be
supprised what you can find in the sewing section of your local store or

fabric store... eylets, snaps, rings, bobbins, brads, rivets...

YOu can even be creative with a discarded food-coloring bottle!

LME

Prev: Help with Robotech Next: Re: An appeal for help.