Prev: Re: Macro Full Thrust ... Next: Re: Minatures

Re: assistance...

From: FieldScott@a...
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 20:14:21 -0400
Subject: Re: assistance...

bobafett@indy.net wrote:

>Wow, you guys must have *REALLY* misunderstood me.  I was wondering on
how
> I can get people in my area interested in LIVE games.  I never had
much use
>for playing by email. (read as: I quit playing VGAP a LONG time ago)
Let's
>try this again, shall we?

Most hobby stores have "opponents wanted" bulletin boards; that's
usually a
good place to start.

There's also a players-looking-for-player web page:

The Wargame Opponent Finder
http://tetrad.stanford.edu/USplayerlist.html

I believe there is a page for non-US players; I don't know the URL, but
think you can access it through the above site.

If you can't find anyone who already plays FT, Mike's suggestion on
running a
demo is probably your best bet.

Good luck,
Scott Field

Prev: Re: Macro Full Thrust ... Next: Re: Minatures