Prev: Re: More fighters + (real) Java Space Dock! Next: Dirtside II Artillery, etc.

Re: Anoraks and Parkas

From: Jerry Han <jerry@u...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 13:05:03 -0400
Subject: Re: Anoraks and Parkas

Robin Paul wrote:

> An anorak is indeed a bit like a parka, both being Inuit words.
> They are both extremely "uncool" items of clothing, and tend to be
worn by
> sad, friendless persons whose mums buy all their clothes.  The word
has thus

[MUNCH]

Hey, I like my parka!  Keeps me warm, here in Canada, when the dog sleds

aren't available and we have to walk to work through the 6 foot deep
snow
drifts.  (Though, it's not that bad in summer, we only have to deal with
4 feet of snow right now.  Though my dog sled wasn't running this
morning.
Damn.)

(8-)

Feeling very silly,
J.

--
     Jerry Han - Network Engineering - UUNET Canada, Toronto, ON, Canada
	http://www.uunet.ca/~jerry -  email:jerry@uunet.ca - TBFTGOGGI

Prev: Re: More fighters + (real) Java Space Dock! Next: Dirtside II Artillery, etc.