Prev: Re: Dirtside II points Next: Traveller ship designs

Re: Dirtside II points

From: jjm@z... (johnjmedway)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 08:54:23 -0400
Subject: Re: Dirtside II points

>>  Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 23:47:53 -0700
>>  From: osiris.1@ix.netcom.com (Christopher Lawrence)
>>  Subject: Re: Dirtside II points
>>  >3) Why are there no provisions for artillery direct fire?
>>
>>  Everyone I know allows arty to direct fire automatically with no
>>  spotter. We assume that if the enemy gets that close, the crew is
going
>>  to stop listening to the C.O.'s support requests and start blasting
>>  those guys coming over the hill!

How do you, or can you handle having the arty commander spot his own
group's indirect fire? The way we played last weekend (my only time so
far), the act of spotting and calling in is an activation. That unit's
activation being spent, the arty cannot hit on the next activation,
unless, there is a specific exception to the activation rules.

---
|  john_medway@zycor.lgc.com  |  Landmark Graphics Corp  |  512.292.2325

---
|		 "I am not a user. I am a human being."

---

Prev: Re: Dirtside II points Next: Traveller ship designs