Prev: Re: The Atlantic Class MEGASHIP Next: Dirtside II points

Re: Fighters ...how does that go again.

From: starwarsnut@j... (Paul A Neher)
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 13:26:03 -0400
Subject: Re: Fighters ...how does that go again.

On Tue, 16 Jul 1996 13:09:04 -0400 jheck@sparczilla.East.Sun.COM
(Joachim
Heck - SunSoft) writes:

I must say that you are right in your sequencing. I stand  corrected.
Here's how we designate "attacking" fighters. I play Star Wars alot, so
I will use this as an example:

An imperial VSD is being surrounded by 3 squadrons of y-wings and a
squadron of b-wings (remember this Mike?) It is the VSD's activation
phase. It fires it's main weapons at incoming Nebulon-B class frigates
and vaporizes one. Now the fighter problem: The VSD has 2 pdaf systems.
The VSD player asks "Which fighters are attacking the VSD?" as if he
can't guess already. *owch!* All attack the VSD ... it fires bpdaf's at
one y-wing squadron as the controlling player cand roll 6's to save his
life. A '4' and a '6' is rolled eliminating 3 y-wings. Much to the VSD's
demise, the fighters then attack and all is lost .... Ask Mike ... he
knows.

Paul

Prev: Re: The Atlantic Class MEGASHIP Next: Dirtside II points