Prev: Re: Administravia Next: Re: More Rules Questions

Re: More Rules Questions

From: Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@b...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 06:11:19 -0400
Subject: Re: More Rules Questions

Date sent:  16-JUL-1996 11:07:44

>Thats the way we play it.  Now a problem I have with the rules is
>that it seems (to me at least) to be unclear as to how many fighterd
>in a group may be fired on by pdaf and adaf.  Do they attack all the
>fighters in a group or just one per defense system?  The way I
>usually play it is that each defenses system attacks one fighter, not
>the entire group but some other players seem to view it differently.

>Has anyone else had this problem of interpretation?

No. The 'group' as a whole is attacked. Each 4 or 5 destroys one
fighter,
a 6 destroys TWO fighters. Roll all the dice together and remove that
many
fighters from the group. The PDAF and ADAF systems are the most rapid
firing
systems available and are capable of targeting multiple fighters in a
single
turn.

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
|				      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: Re: Administravia Next: Re: More Rules Questions